Tuesday 17 March 2015

Happy Mothers Day Wallpapers,Images,Quotes 2015

"M" is for the million things she issued me,

"O" implies just that she's developing old,

"T" is for the tears she shed to spare me,

"H" is for her heart of purest gold,

"E" is for her eyes, with adoration light sparkling,

"R" means right, and right she'll generally be.



Once upon a memory

Somebody wiped away a tear

Held me close and cherished me,

Much thanks to you, Mother dear.


The Miracle of Life sustained by a lady who issued us adore and sacrifice...MOTHER

Upbeat Mothers Day!!



For the best mother

who dependably had a grin for me

I know we may be far separated at this moment

So here's an awesome huge embrace and kiss

Upbeat Mother's Day



When you feel you are separated from everyone else in the swarm,

When you think No.1 can comprehend you,

At the point when your adoration is dismisses by others,

& when you detest your Life,

Simply close your eyes, & see, her face who cherishes you

more than any 1 else,

who watch over you in dejection,

& kicks the bucket when you cry.

She is no 1, however your sweet adoring mother.

Love your mother first and dependably.



I take this chance to thank you for your unlimited commitment to my life.

Much obliged to you Mom! Furthermore wish you a Very Happy Mother's Day!


You've seen me snicker

You've seen me cry

Furthermore dependably you were there with me

I might not have constantly said it

Anyway much appreciated and I cherish you

Cheerful Mother's Day.



Moms Day SMS in Hindi

Pyar karna koi tumse seekhe

Pyar karana koi tumse seekhe

Tum mamta ki murat hello there nahi,

Sab ke dil ka ek tukda ho

Primary kehti hun Maa,

Tum hamesha aisi hello there rehna.


Meri pyar ki list mein hai sirf tumhara naam

Choice ki bhi list mein hai sirf tumhara naam

Tum hello there meri maa aur meri dost ho

Mera pyaar hamesha tumhare saath ho.



Maa ki mumta kaun bhulaye,

Kaun bhula sakhta woh pyaar,

Kis tarah bataun kaise ji rahae murmur,

Tu toh baitee pardesh mein,

Hurricane tujhe kaise lagaun,

Lekin bhej raha hae pyaar ish sms mein,

Tera betta meri pyari maa

3 comments:

  1. As we celebrate the month of May, we should thank our moms for delivering us here on earth. Happy Mother's day to all mom's out there. Visit my site too for more information.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete